- All services and items on this site are offered by Terra Arte Productions, a company listed in the Trade Register of the Groningen Chamber of Commerce under file number 02082627 and VAT number NL00184751561B02 having its registered office at Molenlaan 4, 9906 PT Bierum (The Netherlands).
- These general terms and conditions apply to all purchasing and sales agreements concluded by Terra Arte Productions and its customers via www.terra-arte.nl and all its sub-domains.
- No agreement can be created without your agreement to these terms and conditions. No products can be bought without an account.
- By placing an order with the Terra Arte webshop, the customer declares to accept the terms and conditions.
- Terra Arte Productions cannot guarantee that the content of the site is always free of inaccuracies and typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up to date. Terra Arte Productions is entitled to change the content of the site at any time.
- The colours on your screen may differ from those of the original product. This depends on, among other things, your computer settings. We make every effort to display the correct colours on our webshop.
- All prices are in euros and are inclusive of Dutch VAT of 21% and are exclusive of shipping costs.
- We accept payments via iDEAL (in the Netherlands), PayPal, Mister Cash (in Belgium), Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by e-mail.
- Payments are processed by MultiSafepay.
- The items are delivered by DHL/Selektvracht. After your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail.
Deliveries outside Benelux are delivered by Post.nl and your local courier.
- Delivery time commences as soon as Terra Arte Productions has received payment from the customer.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days after receipt of payment.
- We are open from Monday to Friday and not on public holidays.
- You may return an item within the seven-day period following the item’s delivery.
- An item being returned must always be reported and sent in accordance with the returns procedure as otherwise the refund may be delayed.
- The items must be delivered to Terra Arte Productions within seven days of the request to return the items concerned.
- The goods must be sent back to us in perfect condition.
- Returned items will only be accepted if all labels are intact and affixed.
- Terra Arte Productions will not accept any items whose labels are missing.
- Following the seven-day period, Terra Arte Productions will assume that the customer is satisfied with the order.
- We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number.
- Terra Arte Productions is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss.
- All deliveries are subject to availability.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same type of product in the same colour and size, subject to availability. Refunds for defective items will be effected within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers that wish to make a complaint should always first contact Terra Arte Productions.
- Items cannot be exchanged or returned in our shop.
- Items may only be returned to our company address: Molenlaan 4, 9906 PT Bierum (The Netherlands)
- In the event of force majeure, Terra Arte Productions is entitled to dissolve the agreement between Terra Arte Productions and the customer. Force majeure is a serious hindrance at Terra Arte Productions or transport standstill.
- This website and all sub-domains are the intellectual property of Terra Arte Productions; nothing may be copied or used without Terra Arte Production’s permission.
- Personal information will be saved and treated with care; it will not be passed on to third parties and will only be used for the delivery of your order.
- Terra Arte Production's webshop uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard for the transmission of information used to process orders.
All rights reserved
- All material on the pages of www.terra-arte.nl is copyright protected.
- It cannot be used for any purpose whatsoever without first obtaining our express written permission in advance.